October 11, 2007

Game on!

So... Last night I was in a bar, drinking heavily by myself (Research) well not by myself but with about 70 others. We were apparently watching a sports game called Rugby. Once I figured out there was a game on, and much to my pleasant surprise, a game with big, sweaty, oafy, for the most part quite goodlooking men tumbling all over each other, I was in! (But also left wondering wht we dont popularize this game in America?) It's fan-fucking-tastic! I love it!

Everyone in the bar was hooting and cheering and singing, and not in a marina way, but in a really patriotic, commraderie sort of way. Men and women both, just couldnt get enough. And since we won, (by we, I mean France) people went crazy! The streets were filled and singing lasted well into the night. oh boy I cant wait for the finals! I think its oct 20. in Paris. Not sure as Im just getting into this whole thing, but wow, good times!

Anyway, Gotta run- need to practice my choreography for my dance routine that will accompany my lip synching of that french anthem they sing!

No comments: