November 28, 2007

Nic at Nite

"A Penny for your thoughts... A "Nico" for your Kiss. A smile and I'll tell you that I love ya."
Or so it goes. Almost. But when it rains it pours, and this month's taste of love is filled with those of the Nico, Nick, and Nicolas variation.

Let's start with Boyfriend #1. Nico. A French man whose stunning good looks and constant gentlemanly behavior had me at 'Bonsoir' about 4 weeks ago. He brought me to, and stayed with me in the hospital, the jungle, and even during my post-needle traumatic period (aka. PiNT time). He laughs at me when I wince at the horrible taste of mineral water. He finds it charming that I NEED another pair of boots. He will reach for an air guitar pick when I break into a random air drum solo. He reminds me to take my "medeeehsun capsoool" and isn't afraid to tell me "No." Well, he hasn't actually tried yet, but I think he'll be up for it at some point. (Let's admit it, who wants Jello when they can have cake, know what I mean?)

Boyfriend #2. Nick. He's the British chap who you all met in the si'l vous plait mate story.
He's not actually a boyfriend, but qualifies more as a friend, who is a boy, with whom I like to play, cavort, and share the English language with. We hold the same interests and values when it comes to important matters such as Social status, Research, Sex, and Brand names. Oh and his accent is ooh la la sexy. And Yes, we all know the weakness I have for the British tongue. Whatever, I'm a sucker for a London boy.

Boyfriend #3: Mr. Nicolas Sarkozy.I can't help it!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1116322312
If it werent for his stifling 5'2" frame and his friendship with George Dubbya I think I'd be pursuing this one full force. I'm not sure if its because he's the President of France and I think I have a chance, or if I find him attractive. I'm pretty sure its the former. My "team" at work is adamant against me dating Mr. Sarkozy, (and trust me we've discussed this at great lengths) but I think it would be fun to have him out for drinks and even back for a late night game of Wii at my friend Olivier's. Although O says if I show up with Nic Sarkozy to his house, he'll poison him. So lets just keep this one on the back burner "as friends" for now. But when I start dating the President, I dont want anyone acting like it came out of nowhere. And what's in it for him you ask? a 5'10 American blonde that doesn't speak French of course. I'm the perfect accoutrement for a single French President!

Questions? comments? Go by the name of Nick and want to be entered into next month's boyfriend selections? Email Me: diane@rhymeswithnick.com

No comments: