November 12, 2007

Lighting up Paris

Rightfully so, many of you have expressed concern with all of the drinking I appear to be doing. To you people I say, "Mind your own business and read a sober person's blog then. Lets see how long that lasts."
The truth is, I really miss having my own spots and my own bars that I can call my own(see temporary residences in glossary) like I did in SF. Being out and about in a city has always provided me with a certain level of comfort and in a weird way, justification and liberte. On one hand, i do owe it to my people to respresent my city, as well as America, and lets not forget the most important part here- who am I to withhold my beauty and charisma from such a fine city? I do this for them, the Parisians. I make their lives better. I light up the room with my smile and I'll light your cigarette too if you ask nicely.I drink. I smile. I am.
Now seeing that I cant (yet) discuss the who's who and the what's what of Paris, You are basically hearing about my take on the bars, clubs and levels of cocktails I consume with some other crap thrown in for good measure. Once I get you all hooked on"French with English Subbys," dont fret- there will be plent of long walks, leisurely moonlit dinners, fashion shows and art exhibits to boot. For now, just sit back, relax and enjoy me enjoying Paris.

Otherwise, I can recommend a good Frommers "Paris in 7 days" for you.

besos

4 comments:

Daniel Kresco said...

I'm so jealous!
Drink on! My wife and I can't wait to get to Paris and do the exact same thing!
Good on ya mate!

Anonymous said...

What about this sober person's blog? You know this is the only one i read right, on the whole internet even!

Anonymous said...

....PANDA!

I miss you,

Sean

Anonymous said...

I'm in there with Keith. I don't even like the WOrd blog. It's kinda gross sounding. But I DOOO miss u Mon Cheri..xoxo So read and blog(yUk) I will.