November 6, 2007

I'm a si'l vous plait-mate

Sometimes the sexual deviant rule applies. Even in Paris.

Sometimes the "poke" rule applies. Even outside of Facebook and especially in Paris.

When I first met Nick Morgan he was looking very nonchalant and sort of gazing off to the left. He was wearing a white t-shirt, had a huge gold hoop earring hanging from his lobe, and was dedicating a "peace sign" in front of his mouth to some lucky individual across the room. It was probably one of the sexiest pictures I had ever seen in my whole life and I poked him right there. Instantly. Didnt hesitate and knew it was just a matter of time before he poked me back. Next thing you know, we're poke buddies. Like extreme poke buddies. We're sending gifts, and whispering sweet absolutely nothings to each other, and as Nick put it, we're on the far right edge of the scale. Here's an article to help explain the "poke phenomenon" for those you that dont already know.
http://valleywag.com/tech/facebook/poke-epidemic-reaches-crisis-proportions-314264.php

So Nick walks in and instantly I know a few things. (To my Friends-you know it when I know it, and yeah, obviously its the first thing. To my Parents- I knew that Nick was a trustworthy, stand up guy, who I could tell was going to be a gentleman the whole weekend. )

So Nick shows up with 4 bath products, a briefcase carrying no papers, and 2 cel phones- I'll mention this for Nick- but yes readers, Nick bought the Prada (never shoulda oughtta) cel phone."Its nice on dinner tables," he says. And I say, "But so are high heels, and..... Oh Ok, I see your point." And thats how it goes for the rest of the weekend, se la vie!
I will only sum up this weekend via personal email and phone calls, otherwise you guys are just gonna have to deal with an ellipses...

Please indicate which part of the Pokend you'd be interested in hearing about:
-C&A
-Sexual Deviance at LePub
-Nick "the Flame" Morgan and how it all began
-the governessesss
-Mexican Fernet, part 1
-Indiana Tex Mex, part 2
- the safety pin and button debate
-the best way to sleep in Boots

No comments: