February 19, 2008

I Find the Holidays…

My TV arrived today. Its 32” of Flat Toshiba love and I swear you’ve never seen anyone more excited! At least that what Nick said. He is over from London for the weekend to celebrate Valentinos (I like that, don’t you?) Valentino’s Day. Its sort of like Valentine’s day for those who aren’t actually in a relationship, but like each other enough to have sex and go out dinner. It’s a great holiday, and next to his other favorite holiday, “Steak and Blowjob Day,” which happened to fall on this same weekend as well, (coincidence? maybe) Id say we had a really nice time. Not to worry ladies, Ive created one for us too… Potage and P---- Day. For your reference this Holiday falls on the 16th and 17th of every month so be sure to let your man (or woman) know! Oh and Potage is French for 'soup,' so have at it!

Um… oh the TV! I am so excited to set that up or at least have someone set it up for me. Its so purrrty. The rest of my furniture is to arrive today as well so let’s hope the delivery man finds me and I find my furniture in excellent working condition. Nick is here for one more day so Im hoping he’ll find time in his hectic Holiday schedule to help me hang some stuff and sort the tube out!
_____________________________________________________

Note to Readers!!!!!!!!!
While I wrote this blog entry, Nick was still in town and we were merrily playing house for the weekend. I get to work today only to find out that steak and blowjob day is an actual holiday and is one month after Valentines Day, on March 14th! I couldnt believe it either!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Steak+and+Blowjob+Day

Id be upset, but seeing as how I nominated my new Holiday for a bimonthly celebration, I cant be too upset. As Nick would say, I’m not “gutted” about it.

Happy Holidays!!!

[Please consult your HR department or Manager for Paid Time Off/ Holiday Hours and scheduling for above mentioned Holidays]
Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe i didnt know about 3/14. Why wasnt this in Maxim?!